nanog mailing list archives

Re: ARIN whois

From: Dean Anderson <dean () av8 com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 11:56:57 -0500

This has already been discussed with the FBI, and with attorneys. We are right hands down.   The difficulty is doing
the collections (actually, finding assets that can be seized) from people who don't want to pay.  But I have insurance
industry contacts (the insurance industry really knows how to find peoples assets) and some collection agencies willing
to take the task.

Anyway, I'm not willing to argue this with you.  Take this as a statement. You can disagree right up until the tow
truck takes your car away.  You can still disagree.

                --Dean