Metasploit mailing list archives

SQL Injection with msf v3.1

From: fab at revhosts.net (Fabrice MOURRON)
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:20:24 +0100 (CET)

Yeah ;-)

Additionnaly, I'm working on an Oracle binding.
I've a got a functionnal PoC for injecting a PLSQL function (see attached
file).

Basically, just include the Exploit::Remote::Oracle and you could call
some news methods (like create_function, execute, ...) directly in your
module in PLSQL language.

More stuff before release my code, so any ideas are welcome.

If anyone is interested by the complete code, just mail me.

Fab

Nope. Not really.

A lot of SQL injections are custom built, and there are *currently* no SQL
payloads. There are PHP remote file include handlers however...

I'd like to work on some xp_cmdshell payloads if anyone is interested.

Any ideas? I need to read up on the payload code :( but have some ideas.

-Patrick