Metasploit mailing list archives

Doing a thesis regarding security

From: ezorrilla at tsf.com.pe (Edouard Zorrilla)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 19:01:35 -0500

Thanks a lot for answering. I am just finish the university (I am a
bachelor) and in order to get the grade of Engineer I need to develop a
proyect regarding the topic I am about to chose, this is how things work
here in Peru. This is not about Master or PhD, BTW.

Now, If I write here, this is because I just wanted to use msf on my
proyect, the teachers who will listen to me do not have good understanding
regarding computer knowledge, but my assessor do. So, I could make a script
for automatic penetration using maybe C++ or Perl,

Regards