Metasploit mailing list archives

Doing a thesis regarding security

From: ezorrilla at tsf.com.pe (Edouard Zorrilla)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:26:41 -0500

Thanks a lot for answering Douglas,

Excuse me the way I wrote the email, If I wrote something wrong is not what
I wanted that is for sure. I just wanted to know a good topic for my thesis,
the issue is that I know that an attack can be done using some tools which
are already inside the net. If I present that info in my summary, the
professor would tell me that "you haven't done that, that attacks were made
by something else". That is my point.

I hope you can understand what I mean,

Regards

Give you some advice regarding what theme? The theme of "not making things
wich[sic] are already done" or just any theme in particular? I am in a
good mood so I am not going to be a jerk but others might not be so
friendly. In the future when you ask people for help you should proof your
email to make sure it will make sense to the reader. I imagine english
might not be your first language so this might be tough...