Metasploit mailing list archives

Doing a thesis regarding security

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 11:24:24 -0600

You need a more specific goal before anyone can help you with your
focus -- just saying "something nobody else has done" is not enough. Are
you focusing on exploit code? If so, why not try writing exploits for a
platform that few people have worked on? Be the first to write 8-bit
microcontroller shellcode for an HVAC sense, or something similarly
obscure.

-HD