Metasploit mailing list archives

Has anyone seen security tree?

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 18:25:31 -0500

The web interface was modeled after msfweb, and I think they ganked the
icons we used (which we in turn ganked from who knows where). Besides
that, there is no similarity. They use existing, pre-compiled exploits to
fill out the tree, we use explotis designed specifically for the
framework. I prefer our approach for a number of reasons, but its a lot
more work to maintain.

-HD