Metasploit mailing list archives

AW: AW: Has anyone seen security tree?

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 08:32:45 -0500

On Tuesday 09 October 2007 02:05, Tim Schellenberger wrote:
Just read the recently published "tactical paper"..REALLY NICE....I
wanted to use the SMB Sniffer, but it it?s not in the auxiliary
section.. Can I only access it via console ?

Yes and it only works on non-Windows. The Windows OS prevents us from
using those ports.

Ah, and last but not least..In order to
get ALL, even the development exploits I did a: svn co
https://metasploit.com/svn/framework3/trunk/ framework3/

Take the downloaded directory and use it to swap out the 'framework'
directory within the Metasploit Framwork install root (program
files\metasploit\framework3\framework).

in Windows, which downloaded a bunch of stuff...but it?s still not in
the List of my Browserinferface...what I?m I doing wrong ?

See above, but you can't use it from Windows anyways.

-HD