Metasploit mailing list archives

AW: AW: Has anyone seen security tree?

From: jerome.athias at free.fr (Jerome Athias)
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 09:35:13 +0200

Tim Schellenberger wrote:
Too bad ist not included in BT2, hopefully it will in BT3....
After all I accessed their Exploit TreeOnline Interface, except a lot of directories, I cant see no content..do I
have to
Be registered or something ?

Just read the recently published "tactical paper"..REALLY NICE....I wanted to use the SMB Sniffer, but it it?s not in
the auxiliary section..
Can I only access it via console ?
Btw....I?m looking for ages for an actually WORKING SMB bruteforce for XP...does anyone have a clue ?
Ah, and last but not least..In order to get ALL, even the development exploits I did a:
svn co https://metasploit.com/svn/framework3/trunk/ framework3/

in Windows, which downloaded a bunch of stuff...but it?s still not in the List of my Browserinferface...what I?m
I doing wrong ?

Peace..
TiM
Hi Tim,

I would recommend to first read the documentation about the
SecurityForest and Metasploit projects.
Some questions are not directly related to the Metasploit project... for
the first one, i invite you to contact Loni or/and use the
SecurityForest's forum...
(btw the Milw0rm's package could be also useful ;p)

if you want to use the trunk version: you have to launch the msfweb from
your trunk directory, and so you'll find the last cool SMB stuff ;-)
(3.1-dev in the title bar...)
SMB Bruteforcer?
https://www.securinfos.info/outils-securite-hacking/ipc$crack.rar

/JA