Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: Novarg

From: "Duston Sickler" <dustons () charter net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 20:51:18 -0600

We have our Symantec Gateway server configured to scan all incoming
attachments.  It automatically strips all executables and any "encrypted
containers". (password protected zips) This and NAV Corp (managed) has kept
our organization free from worms for three years running now.

Duston Sickler
CompTIA A+ Certified
"Cedo Nilli"