Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: Strange set of TCP ports

From: "Chris Bell" <CBell () dataprise com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:24:17 -0400

www.foundstone.com

Go to Resources -> Free Tools and check out Vision.  I use it for this
exact purpose.

(Used it last weeek...Had to disprove to a junior pen-tester consultant
that port 1813 was being used by backup exec remote agent on server, not
some random hacktool he found on google)

Chris Bell, MCSE, CCNA, CQS WLAN-FE
Network Engineer
Dataprise, Inc
Manage your business, not your network.