Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Subseven Scans

From: Gene Yoo <gyoo () attbi com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:06:10 -0700

I believe there was a news about turning over some US Troops that killed a pedestrians and the nation wanted to try them on the court of law (Korea) but due to treaty reason or something, this is a diplomatic issues. SO, there was a news about how many Korean computer users were going to do a mass DDOS type... This is what I heard on the news.

Rob Keown wrote:

My research showed almost 95% of the traffic was coming from Korea...

I would list the IP's but then they might be infected zombies so giving the
list out is probably not a good idea.

For more information on this free incident handling, management and tracking system please see: http://aris.securityfocus.com