Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Subseven Scans

From: Ben Lambrey <Ben.Lambrey () pandora be>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:32:48 +0200

Sunday, August 11, 2002, 3:42:50 PM, you wrote:

Anyone else seeing a huge increase in subseven scans...6708 since about
0300Z - across all of my class C's and from quite a few sources (running the
query now to see how many).

Yes, the firewall log on our network is also filling with sub7 scan's
since August 10.

Kid's are having vacation these day's....they feel bored.

--
 //Ben (ON1ALD)                 mailto:Ben.Lambrey () pandora be