Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: Subseven Scans

From: Robert Buckley <rbuckley () synapsemail com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 07:42:14 -0400

All,
        I apologize for letting this thread become so cluttered. The
personal pronouns and negative yet challenging connotations bury the initial
question, which was:

Anyone else seeing a huge increase in subseven scans...6708 since about
0300Z - across all of my class C's and from quite a few sources (running the
query now to see how many).

Rob, back to your original post, and my RE: with the shadow report attached.
Did you find any of the information on the report helpful to you?
Were you able to match addresses from the report to what your seeing?
Were you able to see the same type of timing pattern?

r.b.