Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: scan log and subsequent response from the host's ISP

From: lists () FIPS DE (Philipp Buehler)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:01:37 +0200

Dan Hollis wrote To INCIDENTS () SECURITYFOCUS COM:
I think .cn is the only truly rogue TLD right now. Even .ru seems to be
coming around :-)
Well beside anything from APNIC space is pain in reporting incidents,
.my and .si is rogue too. .cn is on top, ack'd. Especially I do not like
spam, I cannot read, even if I would like too due to boredom %-)

ciao

--
Philipp Buehler, aka fIpS | sysfive.com GmbH | BOfH | NUCH | <double-p>

%SYSTEM-F-TOOEARLY, please contact your sysadmin at a sensible time.
Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.