Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: scan log and subsequent response from the host's ISP

From: admin () ZEMO COM (Pavel Lozhkin)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:24:32 +0400

Dan Hollis wrote:

On Sat, 8 Jul 2000, Pauel Loshkin wrote:
Michal Nazarewicz wrote:
Wednesday, Dan Hollis wrote:
DH>Hm time to blackhole route 212.216.184.0 - 212.216.191.255? Their response
DH>definitely makes them rogue.
I did it already; I think, it's time to blackhole also some of .kr and .br
networks...
if so to reason,in short time all of domains will be blocked. It's no way !
We should make a dynamic mechanism for struggle with wreckers
Do you have any ideas with ?

BGP blacklist similar to RBL BGP

It's a good idea, but who will be make it,and where it will be placed
after  - it is a big question !

--
** The hedgehog is a proud bird, he does not fly without kick **

Pauel
System administrator
ICQ UIN 39596913 8990192
Phone (7-84570)-52525
      (7-84570)-40658

Unix is like a wigwam -- no Gates, no Windows, and an Apache inside.