Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: scan log and subsequent response from the host's ISP

From: pauel () BALAKOVO RU (Pauel Loshkin)
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 10:27:26 +0400

Michal Nazarewicz wrote:

Wednesday, Dan Hollis wrote:

DH>Hm time to blackhole route 212.216.184.0 - 212.216.191.255? Their response
DH>definitely makes them rogue.

I did it already; I think, it's time to blackhole also some of .kr and .br
networks...

if so to reason,in short time all of domains will be blocked. It's no way !
We should make a dynamic mechanism for struggle with wreckers
Do you have any ideas with ?

--
** The hedgehog is a proud bird, he does not fly without kick **

Pauel
System administrator
ICQ UIN 39596913 8990192
Phone (7-84570)-52525
      (7-84570)-40658

Unix is like a wigwam -- no Gates, no Windows, and an Apache inside.