Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Korea (was RE: ?)

From: root () RGFSPARC CR USGS GOV (Robert G. Ferrell)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:52:55 -0600

This is not a very ethical statement. Especially when you consider the
email address you have used to send this message. Does the National
Business Center condone 'cracking', when it is useful?

Hey, I didn't ask him to crack the box; he already had.  I merely suggested that
since he was in, he should try to find out who the original perpetrator was.  I
certainly don't condone cracking under any circumstances.  However, I do condone
salvaging as much good out of a bad situation as possible.

RGF