Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Korea (was RE: ?)

From: o'neil.brooke () LMCO COM (Brooke, O'Neil)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 18:40:51 -0500

Well, while you're there, why don't you poke around and see if you can find
out
who ownz that box?  Could be useful to know that...

RGF

Robert G. Ferrell
Internet Technologist
National Business Center, US DoI
Robert_G_Ferrell () nbc gov

This is not a very ethical statement. Especially when you consider the
email address you have used to send this message. Does the National
Business Center condone 'cracking', when it is useful?