Security Incidents mailing list archives

HackerWhacker

From: oogali () INTRANOVA NET (Omachonu Ogali)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 21:09:14 -0500

I've been seeing various requests in my webserver logs for my 404 error
page and the referer comes from different pages at a 'security scanning
service' at http://hackerwhacker.com, I've visited the site and it only
allows me to scan my own IP (I guess I'm missing something). Anyone else
come across this in their logs or know anything about this?

--
| Omachonu Ogali                                     oogali () intranova net |
| Intranova Networking Group                 http://tribune.intranova.net |