Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Incident Management

From: martin () WONDERFROG NET (Martin A. Brown)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:44:01 -0600

Hello Incidents-List,

We use RT (Request Tracker: http://www.fsck.com/projects/rt/ ) which is
really a helpdesk-ish application, but assigns individual ticket IDs for
each incident, and allows us to see which incidents are resolved, and
which are not.

Built on MySQL, it has a command-line interface and a web-interface, and
includes support for users (different admins), areas (ISPs?), queues,
prioritization, and "due dates".

-Martin