funsec mailing list archives

Re: Petraeus

From: "Marc" <marc () marcd org>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 21:40:44 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: funsec-bounces () linuxbox org [mailto:funsec-bounces () linuxbox org]
On Behalf Of Richard Golodner
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 17:50
To: funsec
Subject: Re: [funsec] Petraeus

On Mon, 2012-11-12 at 15:30 -0500, Marc wrote:
It is well known that sex is
used as a technique to get close to a target.
      Does this mean Carrie does not love Brody?
      Richard

Ok...had to Google that - I don't watch much television.  After reading:

"Marine Sgt. Nicholas Brody (Damian Lewis) had just failed to set off the
bomb in his suicide vest and kill the vice president, while Carrie Mathison,
the manic genius CIA agent, played with incandescent focus by Claire Danes,
elected to have her short-term memory - and knowledge of Brody's treachery -
wiped out by electroconvulsive therapy.",

I put Homeland on my 'glad I missed it' list.