funsec mailing list archives

Re: Petraeus

From: "Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)" <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 17:34:18 +0000

I agree...   his infidelity has nothing to do with his position.  He made a bad judgement call... as we all do at
times..

This is a matter that should be between Mr. and Mrs. Patraeus, and not the country.

Momentary lack in judgement does not define your duty to country, nor does it define you.

Michael P. Blanchard
Senior Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01772