funsec mailing list archives

Re: Public Policy and Consumer ISP Hygiene (was Comcastpop-ups)

From: Dan White <dwhite () olp net>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:23:08 -0500

On 19/10/09 09:00 -0400, der Mouse wrote:
I now fear that it will take the collapse of the current Internet
governance structure to do any good; fixing it is looking less and less
likely - less likely for every day that passes with total apparent
inaction (total lack of effect, that is, as far as I can see) by the
current top of the pyramid.

By the top of the pyramid, do you mean IETF or Tier-1 transits? Or large
ISPs?

--
Dan White