funsec mailing list archives

Re: Tweet This: I Don't Care

From: "Paul M. Moriarty" <pmm () igtc com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 08:29:02 -0700

On Mar 19, 2009, at 7:39 AM, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:51:29 PDT, "Paul M. Moriarty" said:
http://tinyurl.com or a bunch of others like it

On twitter, you enter a URL and it is automagically converted to a

Oh. So you enter a URL and it's automagically converted - unless it
needs
conversion, in which case you have to do the heavy lifting yourself
first.

Gotcha. ;)

No, you don't gotcha.

I'm pretty sure the web interface autoconverts; I use another app that
presents me with a choice of ~6 popular url trimmers.

Of course, if you went and looked for yourself, you could answer all
of your own questions.  Kind of like RTFM.

- Paul -