funsec mailing list archives

Re: Tweet This: I Don't Care

From: quispiam lepidus <quispiam.lepidus () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 16:57:53 +1100

Personally, I liken twitter to Facebook status whoring, but that's
just my (potentially uneducated) opinion. It's not like I have enough
"spare time" to really use either...

I did however find one useful thing on twitter today, news about the
upcoming release of CentOS 5.3. In fact the CentOS forums point to
twitter for info, not the other way around. I guess it does have it's
uses.

It obviously also has its fanbois and posers ;)