funsec mailing list archives

Re: Student arrested over Counter Strike map

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 12:59:32 -0500

On 5/7/07, rms () computerbytesman com <rms () computerbytesman com> wrote:
I'm actually surprised to hear that Massachusetts has a concealed carry law.

Most gun shootings in Boston are gang members shooting other gang members.
 My guess is that many gang members are also carrying around illegal
concealed weapons.

Richard

If you were a gang member would you apply for a concealed carry permit
where they are going to do an FBI background check and run your
fingerprints? Further, before you get that far you have to take a
class, and to do that you generally have to buy a gun - again where
they will run an FBI background check. So, given those questions you
can safely assume that EVERY gun being carried by a gang banger is
illegal and that they are carrying it illegally.

It sure seems obvious and repetitive but its true, only the law
abiding obey the laws.