funsec mailing list archives

RE: Student arrested over Counter Strike map

From: "Richard M. Smith" <rms () computerbytesman com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 22:08:26 -0400

Brian,

Gun manufacturers do not sell their guns to bad guys.

Somebody does.  Attached is a 2005 email that I sent to executives at Rugers
about one of their products being "used" in my neighborhood.  I never got a
reply.  My assumption by the lack of reply is that these executives weren't
too interested in learning who their "customers" really are.........

Richard