funsec mailing list archives

Re: Where's Waldo? (challenge)

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 14:58:27 -0500

It seems we could have solved the problems in the Middle East already
with this much energy, but wouldn't it be just as easy to tell your
friend that Waldo is such-and-so-many inches right, down, left, up
from a particular character in the picture. Once your friend finds
Waldo he can point at him and ask you the reference point, counting
the inches you gave back he should find your reference point to prove
you had found Waldo first.

Too easy? Seems sufficient.