funsec mailing list archives

Re: UK: Internet User Admits 'Web-Rage'

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:51:47 -0500

On 10/17/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

> Guess you'll need to define "liberal", for one, and then explain what

People like you, with wacky ideas.

Good technical answer. Odd though, since I think the banning of "ugly"
knives will have no effect when everyone still has access to the much
more commonly used kitchen knife - while you have the "wacky idea"
that only "ugly" knives need to be banned since the intent of those
inanimate objects is to stick people.

Also surpising that all of those ugly knives I'm around haven't hopped
up and stuck me! Nevermind all those firearms...

The scary thing is, I'm staring directly at a 1911A1 and it is staring
directly back at me AS I TYPE... I hope it doesn't decide to pull its
own trigger!!