funsec mailing list archives

Re: UK: Internet User Admits 'Web-Rage'

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:43:06 -0500

Never seen one then, eh? I personally own a couple of switchblades and
one "godfather" (automatic pic). They're a part of my "collection". I
also own several knives that are faster than most switchblades and of
MUCH higher quality (illegal only in the UK).

Several states have laws against such tools, most with "exceptions".
Most of these laws have racist roots, as do most concealed carry laws,
and are not regularly inforced (though once you get crossways with the
law, they'll have no trouble tacking these laws on). They're all being
slowly rolled back since it doesn't take a lot of common sense to tell
they have no effect on crime rates so much as holding the slaves down.

And, not only is the UK banning many knives, having already banned
firearms - even air rifles, (though the dr will no doubt point out
they're not "banned" but "restricted", which means pretty much the
same thing) - France was, is or has banned swords as well. Funked up
priorities if you ask me, but what are you going to do. Sheep will be
sheep.