funsec mailing list archives

RE: FW: Windows Live and Privacy

From: "Richards, Jim" <jim.richards () dot state wi us>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 16:17:24 -0600

When I lived in London,  the CCTV cameras were everywhere.

Anyone can request video from any camera, and I am assuming they do not have
to contact everyone in the requested footage for permission before complying
with the request.

Isn't this about the same, only more convenient for the information
requestor?