funsec mailing list archives

Re: University of South Carolina e-Mail CompromisesStudentIDs

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 19:39:21 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, Blue Boar wrote:

Brian Loe wrote:
I'm against you because I wouldn't want to be associated with you, or
anyone who thinks, talks and acts like you. I'm certainly not a
redneck though - if I were, I wouldn't be able to make fun of English
oral hygiene habits...and I do that a lot.

Nick is a Kiwi.  You were supposed to go with "sheep shagger".

New Zealand, where men are men and sheep are nervous.

There's a *lot* of jokes about New Zealanders and sheep, mostly told by
Australians