funsec mailing list archives

RE: turn in your knives!

From: "Brian Azzopardi" <brian () gfi com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:45:04 +0200

I think we all agree that it would be better to live in a country where
you don't feel the need to carry a gun to feel safe. Or the Stilton.

However, if people do feel the need for a gun, then there is a bigger
problem that needs solving.

A cheese-eating, wine-swilling, slightly pro-gun young(ish) Old
European,
Brian