funsec mailing list archives

RE: turn in your knives!

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 16:46:39 -0400

 ahhh, in the range of 2-4 million lives saved due to firearms..... Sounds like the good far out weighs the bad to
me.....

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580