funsec mailing list archives

RE: EU Promotes Continent-Wide Censorship

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 15:49:18 GMT

We also killed over a half-million of our own people (each
other) in 4 years trying to hold The Republic together (1861-1865).

:-)

- ferg

-- Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

On Fri, 19 May 2006, Larry Seltzer wrote:

But maybe it's possible to agree on a single set of censorship rules?

Some people might say this is one of the basic problems with the whole idea
of the EU...

You did it 230 years ago, maybe we can too.

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net