funsec mailing list archives

Re: EU Promotes Continent-Wide Censorship

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 13:52:17 -0400

On Fri, 19 May 2006 13:06:51 EDT, Blanchard_Michael () emc com said:
  I could just imagine Japanese "train groping" happening here in the
States....  I'm still not sure if it's legal in Japan, but it sure appears
to be.

Trainspotting gone over the edge?  I'm waiting to see if one of those
diesel locomotives applies for a restraining order.  Maybe it *should*
be legal - trying to grope a train that's moving at speed sounds like
a good way to apply some chlorine to the gene pool....