funsec mailing list archives

RE: How's this for fun?

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:23:23 -0400

 I guess that my 3 calls in the past ten years (ok maybe 4 tops), when my
service was interrupted due to downstream issues, is costing comcast a
fortune then.  All calls were at wee hours of the morning too, when the
support people appear to be the most knowledgable IMHO.  Certainly the most
forthcoming with information too... NO I'm not pulling a "Mitnick" on them
either :-)  Just asking questions about my account, how many others are on
my segment, etc.

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, MCSE, MCP+I
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580
email:  Blanchard_Michael () EMC COM