funsec mailing list archives

Re: The end of Phishing in sight?

From: "Douglas F. Calvert" <douglasfcalvert () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 00:27:20 -0400

On 10/17/05, Mark C <securitylists () uniontown com> wrote:
 If I get time I just might throw together a demo of this since I have a
SecurID/ACE server in our lab, it would go a long way to show banks how this
really isn't an answer.

 -Mark Coleman

Let's not forget that it is not the banks that think this is the
answer. The guidance was put out by the FFIEC, not the banks. There
are people on this list who work for banks that have already
demonstrated that they do not think it is the answer.

--
--dfc
douglasfcalvert () gmail com