funsec mailing list archives

RE: The end of Phishing in sight?

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:09:29 -0400

I like the idea of the USB fob, with the button on the fob that the user has
to press, or even better a fingerprint reader on the fob.  The fingerprint
reader would be a cool thing for marketing too.

  They should hand out USB extension cables with the fobs too, as not
everyone has a USB port in the front of their computer...  Make it as easy
as possible for the user to use, and he'll be more likely to use it.

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, MCSE, MCP+I
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580