funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re: Malware sharing? People are full of shit [was: Getyour computer viruses here!]

From: val smith <mvalsmith () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:06:11 -0700

On 12/30/05, Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:

OK. He's a dribbling idiot and an asshole (my words, not yours).
Wonderful.

  >      Gadi.

Ow that really hurt comin from you Gadi!!  :)

But I forgive you since you defend Heilein.

Have you noticed that besides interesting civic commentary, heinleins books
always seem to incorprate incest, time travel and living forever?

V.