Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: No anti-virus software? No internet connection

From: "Walter van Holst" <walter.van.holst () xs4all nl>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 09:47:01 +0200

On Thu, June 24, 2010 09:42, Cor Rosielle wrote:
...snip...
The product that fail miserably, throughout the year(s?) should be
declared "unfit for purpose" .......like an expired food which is
harmful for health.

Basically it is an interesting thought. I see a challenge though. Is 3
failures per year miserable? Or should we raise the limit to 10? Or
lower it
to 1? You get the point. The criteria to determine if a product fails

The answer to that kind of question is quite often related to the
industry average. For example no more failures than one standard
deviation below the industry average.

Regards,

 Walter