Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Dailydave] Hacking software is lame -- try medical research...

From: "Kristian Erik Hermansen" <kristian.hermansen () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 11:44:45 -0700

On 9/22/07, Jimby Sharp <jimbysharp () gmail com> wrote:
I had a wonderful breakfast, two eggs and sandwitch. :-) I am flying
to New York today. Can anyone tell me any good mall or store where I
can buy a good sleeping bag?

A last question, is the book Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand worth reading?

- Jimby

P.S. Well, everyone is jumping into FD to discuss their favorite
topic, so i thought I might try as well.

full-disclosure of your life is permitted according to the FD mailing
list guidelines.  Now please list your SSN, credit card numbers, last
three previous addresses, and the hotel where you will be staying in
New York so I can come visit you :-)
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen