Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Dailydave] Hacking software is lame -- try medical research...

From: "Jimby Sharp" <jimbysharp () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 00:08:24 +0530

I had a wonderful breakfast, two eggs and sandwitch. :-) I am flying
to New York today. Can anyone tell me any good mall or store where I
can buy a good sleeping bag?

A last question, is the book Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand worth reading?

- Jimby

P.S. Well, everyone is jumping into FD to discuss their favorite
topic, so i thought I might try as well.