Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: IE7 Zero Day

From: "Randal T. Rioux" <randy () procyonlabs com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 00:51:50 -0400

0x80 () hush ai wrote:
If you are interested in bidding.  I can provide you wtih an
account to provide the funds.  Social Security numbers are for
American citizens only so don't assume I am such a person.

I'll start the bidding at $1.25 USD. Do you take checks?

I have a slighty used half-liter bottle of Mountain Dew for trade if
you're willing to barter.

Let me know... I'm serious.

Randy

PS I found that the rotors on my Jeep wear down faster than they should.
Does anyone know a contact at Daimler/Chrylser that would be interested
in buying this vulnerability information? I don't have a fix yet though.