Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: IE7 Zero Day

From: Ron DuFresne <dufresne () winternet com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 15:01:01 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 5 May 2006 Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:

On Fri, 05 May 2006 09:01:02 PDT, 0x80 () hush ai said:
I do not support nor do I wish to participate in anything iDefense
does.  They are the original parasites of your industry.

Actually, they're hardly the *original* parasites.  Others had
that territory scoped out before they muscled in. :)

Yeah, but since he can't sploit this "vuln" he claims to have found, it's
perhaps not going to net him much interest nor cash from others, being
he's also holding his cards so close4 to his vest.

One might as well post it this way:

someplace, somewhere is a pc with a vulnerable application, guess where it
is and you can own it.  Oh, but, pay me big bucks first so I can eat well
for a day or two.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne
--
"Sometimes you get the blues because your baby leaves you. Sometimes you get'em
'cause she comes back." --B.B. King

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.