Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: IE7 Zero Day

From: <0x80 () hush ai>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 21:03:34 -0700

I can prove that I have "the goods" to those that are seriously
interested in buying.

On Thu, 04 May 2006 19:26:53 -0700 Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
On Thu, 04 May 2006 16:46:28 PDT, 0x80 () hush ai said:
Highest bidder that can convince me that you will actually pay
wins.

As a spectator, I wonder who's going to bid on it, and how much,
without any
clues as to what exactly the extent is (crash, code execution as
user, code
exec as system, etc), or even any proof you have the goods.. ;)

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485