Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: IE7 Zero Day

From: Ducki3 <duckhacks () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 15:37:41 -0400

Umm.. No thanks. But how much to do my yard?
Do you need the Sq ft?

Duck

On 5/4/06, 0x80 () hush ai <0x80 () hush ai> wrote:

Yes, this is a beta product but I have reason to believe that this
issue will not be discovered of fixed by M$ before it goes to gold.
Why do I believe this?  Because the issue is found in IE 6 but
doesnt seem to exploit.  Not saying it is not exploitable I am
saying that I cant make it exploit.

I work as a pizza delivery driver at night and work part time
landscaping in my days.  So I feel it is only fair that I be
compensated for this vulnerability.

Highest bidder that can convince me that you will actually pay
wins.

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account
required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485