Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: <Cisco Message> Mike Lynn's controversial Cisco Security Presentation

From: Tony Montana <bob.hacker () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 19:17:40 -0500

TO WHOM THIS MAIN CONCERN I DELETED THE .PDF FILE AND I WILL NEVER
EVER LOOK AT IT AGAIN. TAKE ME OFF THE LIST OF PEOPLE WHO ARE IN DEEP
TROUBLE,

PS.
DOES SELLING MY STOCK WITH CISCO IN ANYWAY AFFECT ME READING THS PDF
FILE? I DONT WANT ANY RECOURSE FROM READING MY EMAIL. OR INSIDE BUYER
TRADING. WHICH I THINK I AM UNDER SINCE I HAVE MANY STOCKS WITH YOUR
COMPANIE. PLZ EMAIL ME BACK IF I AM OK TO SELL THE STOCK ASAP Aug 1st.
THANKS

-bob hacker