Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: MS not telling enough - ethics

From: "Ivan ." <ivanhec () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 13:08:17 +1000

Hi J.A.

Well done, anyone else who knows of people committing fraud against
isc2 should report them. Unfortunately I don't think its feasible for
isc2 to check everybody.

They do random credential checking and I should I know, since I was
audited after I passed the exam.

The CISSP cert is the best security cert around, without a doubt.

cheers
Ivan Coric, CISSP