Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Why is IRC still around?

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:49:50 +0000

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:17:24 -0600, vord <vordhosbn () gmail com> wrote:
this is quite possibly the most ridiculous thing ive ever read.
normally i would respond to it in more detail but i have received
literally dozens of responses from members of this list who either
sympathize with my position or have outright called you an
idiot/lamer. i therefore see no need to defend myself or #hackphreak
publicly when the public does not require it. they already know you're
a moron, i dont need to beat a dead horse by making you look the fool
over and over again.

I'm sure all your script kiddie friends are backing you up, I don't
doubt it for a second. That doesn't mean your right, it just means you
have alot of script kiddie friends with the same views as yourself. It
sounds like you've got the script kiddie support of the FD list. What
an achievement, you must be so proud of yourself, so proud you had to
post it on FD how many private e-mails you get off-list agreeing with
you.

If i'm an idiot lamer, i'd hate to hear what they're calling you.

Thanks,
n3td3v

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html